I took pictures of my trees and I realized that they look just like the pictures of my trees from last year....could be because they are the same trees with the same ornaments. Matter of fact, if you had come to my house 8 years ago, you would have seen the same trees and the same ornaments (well, for the most part). So, if you are a little leery of putting your Charlie Brown tree out there for the world to see......don't be....you are in good company. Seeing everyone's trees might actually give us all some inspiration and cause us to be better tree decorators next year (or this year if you are my sister and don't put your tree up until the week of Christmas and take it down in late March).
This is a little hard to see, but it is a tree that has Snow Buddies on it....the tree is really skinny and only 5 ft tall.
1. Where is your cell phone? Side pocket of my new purse that I think is so pretty (the purse not the pocket--had been using my old purse for a long time --- very thankful for the new one.
2. Where is your significant other? Work
4. Your mother? Donna - for more information, visit her on the web at http://www.anchoredontherock.blogpsot.com/
6. Your favorite thing? raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with strings.....these are a few of my favorite things
7. Your dream last night? cant dream if you don't sleep
8. Your dream/goal? too many to list...I am only supposed to use one word in my answers!
9. The room you’re in? den
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? that a snake will come up out of my toilet while I am sitting on it
14. What you’re not? skinny, rich, gorgeous, a liar, fake, a musician, regular
18. What are you wearing? My daily mommy uniform.....jeans, a hoodie, and my Merrell's
19. Your T.V.? black tube type TV currently showing cartoons--- you know the kind they keep telling us will not work in January because the whole world is going digital??? Yeah, that's us. I am not a fan of TV with the exception of January - April during American Idol or while watching Fox News (or Life Today)
21. Your computer? HP Pavilion -- flat screen monitor, yet no flat screen TV in this house---tell you anything? We actually got a flat screen for the new house, but it is still in the box ............
23. Missing someone? my sane self
28. Love someone? yes, several someones
29. Your favorite color? ORANGE!
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday when Kaden said "Mommy, instead of cutting me and Lake out of your belly when we were born, why didn't the doctor just slap you on the back so you could burp us up?" Yeah, that's my boy............
31. Last time you cried? I laughed so hard I cried, a few days ago when I was reminded of the police chase that happened during my high school graduation (yeah, we ARE TN rednecks, people......). One of my friends (Justin) was playing a beautiful piece on the piano while another guy (who I didn't know very well--okay we went all through school together, but we weren't close) ran from the police. He actually stepped on graduates (one of which was yours truly - stepped right on my white gown!) that were seated listening to the guy play the piano.....the guy who was running, got up on the stage and said "You're not gonna take me out!" (or something to that effect) as the deputies lunged toward him.....it went on for about 15 minutes during our graduation. Why was he running you ask? Well, he had sewn a Harley Davidson bandanna to his cap and gown and the school officials would not allow him to walk with our class (I use the term "class" very loosely)........................fun times brought back to memory by Facebook.