Thursday, April 3, 2008

Until I Have a Chance to Post.......

So, I have been on the go all day (this is unfortunately not unusual for me anymore) I havent been able to blog today, but hopefully I will be back at it late tonight or tomorrow morning sometime (after dropping Lake off at school, making my daily Wal-Mart run, getting my hair cut, running errands for my husband, going to the cleaners, paying some bills for the new house, etc. etc).
AND, since I severely dislike visiting blogs that ARE NOT FREQUENTLY UPDATED (uh hmm you know who you are ;-) I thought I would place a link here to my dads blog. He is new to the blog world, but is an expert in the area of stewardship and is asked to speak at churches/conferences all over the world. Just thought you might be interested to read his latest entries on Materialism. (Daddy, I hope you found the spell check!)

6 comments:

Earen said...

Oh, I'm so sorry friend...I'm one of those bloggers who you pull up & probably think...urgg, no new title today! I hope though that you had a great day with your errands & I just love that Wal-mart!! :-)

Fran said...

Well...what a cool dad you have!
I'm off to check it out. Could all stand a little lesson on materialism!

See ya~
Fran

Eddie said...

Haven't found that spell check yet but I'm certain that little Mrs. spell checker will tell me where it's at. Slow down a little bit and give your Dad a call. How about it. Love ya. Dad

ocean mommy said...

Sounds like a neat daddy. :)

Your day sounds a lot like mine have been over that last two weeks.

Have a great weekend...
steph.

Jodie Wolfe said...

I enjoyed visiting your blog.

I wanted to let you know that I am having a book giveaway. To enter all you need to do is post ten struggles you face as a Christian woman and also your age. If you have a few minutes, come check out my blog. Thanks and God bless.

Alana said...

I'm trying to figure out if you are talking to me with the infrequent posting. I know I've been slack, but it's not that bad is it??