Monday, September 24, 2007

a letter from hell

Someone sent me this today. I watched it and I couldnt help but be moved. The disclaimer on the side says "This is intended for believers as it DOES NOT COMPLETELY DEPICT THE GOSPEL. This is not meant as a scare tactic........" But it did scare me. It scared me because I know people who are lost (and people who have died without Jesus). It scared me because even though I witness to most people I come in contact with, there are those who will not listen and I most often do not press them. I can name at least 3 people who have died within the past 4 years who I knew were not saved and yet I did not do everything within my power to change their minds.
I realize that some of the things depicted here are probably not accurate pictures of how things are in hell, but it will make you think (if you havent already seen it). Take 6 minutes of your day to watch this. I hope it helps renew your compassion for the lost like it has for me this morning.


http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1b5bd6e3e034d00b4f73

2 comments:

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Wow! This was extremely powerful. I agree with you...it scared me. It sure is making me question if I'm I really doing everything to show Christ.

Thank you for sharing this and for stopping by my blog. Your babies are absolutely adorable.

Earen said...

Wow...kind of puts things again in perspective.